Expedition SeaWorld®: A Guided Tour
Your voyage begins as an expert tour guide navigates your group through SeaWorld® sharing insider tips and educational tidbits along the way. Your guided itinerary includes:
- Reserved seats to three of our amazing shows: One Ocean®, Blue Horizons® and Pet's Ahoy®
- Feeding dolphins, rays and sea lions
- All Day Dining Deal -- includes a variety of food and drinks at our park restaurants (see All Day Dining Deal for details)
- Quick Queue® Unlimited -- your front-of-the-line access to Manta®, Kraken®, Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin®, Journey to Atlantis®, Wild Arctic®, TurtleTrek® and Sky Tower before and after your guided tour.
- This is a six-hour walking, guided tour of SeaWorld.
- Children under 3, are free but need a tour reservation.
- Small groups will be combined to form a tour group of about 12 guests.
- Participants must check in the park’s Information and Reservation counter at least 30 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- Tour times, prices and components are subject to change and availability.
- Are you looking for a private tour? Please call our Contact Center at 1-888-800-5447 and ask us about our exclusive Private VIP Tours.