SeaWorld San Diego Behind-the-Scenes Tour
SeaWorld’s Behind-the-Scenes Tour includes:
- A privately guided one hour walking tour
- Areas may include two of the following:
- Turtle Beach to feed endangered sea turtles
- Humboldt Penguin behind-the-scenes habitat to view this threatened species (excluding Wednesdays)
- Otter Outlook behind-the-scenes to learn how we care for these unique marine mammals (Wednesdays only)
Discover ways that you can help wildlife and wild places
$2.00 of your tour admission will be donated to the SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund to support conservation projects around the world
- Admission to SeaWorld is not included and is required.
- Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Late arrivals may miss tour components or may not be accommodated due to limited tour availability.
- Tour times, prices, and components are subject to change and availability.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are nonrefundable.
- Participants must check in at the Reservation Center 30 minutes prior to the tour time.
Tour spots are limited. Advanced reservations are recommended and will save you time when you arrive at SeaWorld.