Swim, snorkel and camp out across the Sunshine State, home to unique environments, diverse wildlife, and engaging cultures.
Travel across Florida to explore the Florida Keys, the Everglades, and other native Florida habitats AND enjoy Busch Gardens® and SeaWorld®. Prepare to swim, snorkel, camp and still find time to ride world-class roller coasters and meet amazing animals from the deep seas at SeaWorld to the jungle treetops at Busch Gardens.
Here are just some of the experiences you can expect:
- Study sea grass ecology while snorkeling among salt water fishes in the Florida Keys
- Paddle a pristine Florida river, home to sunbathing alligators and diving ospreys
- Experience a swamp buggy ride through the Everglades in search of endangered Florida panthers and Everglades kites
- Enjoy Seminole Indian tales around a campfire and slumber in a native-style chickee lodge
- Sleep next to marine life at SeaWorld Orlando
- Enjoy all the world class rides, shows, and animal exhibits Busch Gardens and SeaWorld offer