After an evening full of adventure, camp out in Tiger Lodge overlooking the tiger habitat, one of our secure on-site sleeping venues.
Nothing brings your family together and helps beat the summer heat like experiencing thrilling roller coasters, world-class shows and up close encounters with nocturnal creatures. Explore the park after dark and experience Busch Gardens’ colorful nightlife.
This sleepover is designed for families with children in Grade 3 or higher, and includes pizza dinner, breakfast, a T-shirt and water bottle for each guest.
Here are some of the experiences you can expect:
- Experience that weightless sensation of dropping 200 feet on SheiKra—at dusk!
- “Dance” to the music throughout the park and enjoy a world class performance
- Visit select zoo habitats after hours to view the nightlife of wildlife
- Roll out your sleeping bags in Tiger Lodge and catch a glimpse of endangered tigers
- Rise & shine next morning to meet a few of our special animal ambassadors
- Sleepovers do not require park admission and park admission is NOT included.
- Day of or next day park admission can be purchased prior to event.
- This overnight program is a guided experience for multiple families touring the event together.
- Lodging will be at one of our secure, on-site venues at Busch Gardens.
- Sleepovers include dinner & breakfast, plus a camp t-shirt and water bottle for each participant.
- Sleepovers begin with check-in at 5:30pm and end at 9am the next morning.
- Bring sleeping gear and wear good walking shoes!
- Busch Gardens will call guests if the event is cancelled due to weather or if minimum registration is not met.
$78 per participant; 10% pass member discount