Kids aren't the only ones having fun at the zoo!
These just-for-teachers nights will allow you to network with educators from around the state, share ideas and brainstorm a plan of action that encourages students to get involved. Busch Gardens' Education staff facilitates standards-based, interdisciplinary activities and provides take-home curriculum.
As the lights go down, come with us to investigate the park after dark. See firsthand the amazing transformation of nocturnal species—and visit a few animals with some very special traits face-to-face.
Eco Invaders introduces you to some of the world’s most wanted…INVADERS! You’ll apprehend the suspects and reap the rewards: knowledge about what it takes to preserve and maintain a well-balanced ecosystem. Get to know invasive species; discover how they get here and how they cause problems, and then invent solutions to contain them.
ABC's of Conservation
Join us at dusk to gather new ideas on how to introduce and integrate conservation into your classroom no matter what subject you teach!
Zookeeper for a Night
Zookeeper for a Night offers a unique opportunity to see what goes into caring for over 12,000 animals in a world-class zoo first-hand. This special sleepover incorporates behind-the-scenes activities to explore the concepts of animal behavior, exotic veterinary medicine, conservation education, nutrition and enrichment.
- Sleepovers do not require park admission and park admission is NOT included
- Day of or next day park admission can be purchased prior to event
- Lodging will be at one of our secure, on-site venues at Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay
- Sleepovers include dinner & breakfast, plus a camp T-shirt and water bottle for each participant
- Sleepovers begin with check-in at 5:30 p.m. and end at 9 a.m. the next morning
- Bring sleeping gear and wear good walking shoes!
- Busch Gardens will call guests if Event is cancelled due to weather or if minimum registration is not met
$68 per participant; 10% pass member discount.