Are the secrets to saving endangered species within? Come join us in a quest for answers!
Are you ready for a challenge? Teams of sleepover participants will negotiate through Jungala in a test of their combined wildlife knowledge and ability to solve puzzles.
Groups will compete to reach the conservation Trunk of Knowledge at a final destination using clues, communication, and navigational skills.
Here are some of the experiences you can expect:
- An animal encounter with endangered species
- Join in a scavenger hunt through Jungala, a relay race in Treetop Trails, and solve the answers to conservation questions that open the Treasure Trunk of Knowledge
- Camp out at Tiger Lodge with round-the clock tiger viewing
- Wake up for a morning interaction with our zookeepers and tigers
- To book a sleepover, the group minimum is 20 paid participants and the overnight fee does NOT include park admission
Sleepovers begin check-in at 5:30 p.m. and end at 9:00 a.m. next morning
- Bring sleeping gear and wear good walking shoes (no flip flops allowed)
- Participant and health history forms to sign and return will be included in the confirmation package, as well as a parking pass with directions
Sleepover prices, dates, times, program schedules and sleeping venues are subject to change or cancellation. Busch Gardens Reservations will contact you to reschedule to another available date or to cancel your reservation for a full refund.
- $78 per group participant, minimum 20 participants to book, one chaperone complimentary for every 10 paid participants after minimum. This fee does NOT include park admission
- Park admission for day of OR day after the overnight program is available at the Group Sales rate:
$50 per student, $60 per adult chaperone (plus tax if not tax exempt)
- Tax exempt certificate required—please send in with deposit
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is due three weeks after booking and final payment is due three weeks prior to the event