Enjoy interactive experiences with our team plus a dinner hosted by Jack Hanna himself sharing a few of his favorite animal adventures.
It’s a night of Jack Hanna themed family fun at Busch Gardens® Tampa! Enjoy interactive experiences with our team plus a dinner hosted by Jack Hanna himself sharing a few of his favorite animal adventures. You’ll spend the night at Busch Gardens in one of our secure on-site venues, then wake up to enjoy a continental breakfast.
The sleepover is designed for families with children in Grade 3 or higher. Busch Gardens admission is not required or included.
Here are some of the experiences you can expect:
- Meet Jack Hanna in person and hear about some of his amazing animal adventures
- Get acquainted with a few animal ambassadors behind the scenes
- Sleep alongside tigers—with a window between their habitat and yours
- Wake up next morning to meet a zookeeper and join in an interaction with our tigers
- Sleepovers do not require park admission and park admission is NOT included.
- Day of or next day park admission can be purchased prior to event.
- Lodging will be at one of our secure, on-site venues at Busch Gardens.
- Sleepovers include dinner & breakfast, plus a camp T-shirt and water bottle for each participant.
- Sleepovers begin with check-in at 5:30pm and end at 9am the next morning.
- Bring sleeping gear and wear good walking shoes!
- Busch Gardens will call guests if the event is cancelled due to weather or if minimum registration is not met.
$78 per participant; 10% pass member discount