Join us for an overnight storytelling adventure! Embark on a journey to learn tales from some of the richest cultures on the planet.
Watch and learn about the animals that star in these stories and what they mean to the people who live alongside them.
Here are some of the experiences you can expect:
- Watch night time activities of animals in the Edge of Africa
- Get face to face with a few of our animal ambassadors to help tell their story
- Truck across the Serengeti Plain to meet and feed giraffe and antelope next morning
- To book a sleepover, the group minimum is 20 paid participants and the overnight fee does NOT include park admission
- Sleepovers begin check-in at 5:30 p.m. and end at 9:00 a.m. next morning
- Bring sleeping gear and wear good walking shoes (no flip flops allowed)
- Participant and health history forms to sign and return will be included in the confirmation package, as well as a parking pass with directions
- Sleepover prices, dates, times, program schedules and sleeping venues are subject to change or cancellation. Busch Gardens Reservations will contact you to reschedule to another available date or to cancel your reservation for a full refund.
- $78 per group participant, minimum 20 participants to book, one chaperone complimentary for every 10 paid participants after minimum. This fee does NOT include park admission
- Park admission for day of OR day after the overnight program is available at the group sales rate: $50 per student, $60 per adult chaperone (plus tax if not tax exempt)
- Tax exempt certificate required—please send in with deposit
- A $100 nonrefundable deposit is due 3 weeks after booking and final payment is due 3 weeks prior to the event