In the animal world, only the strong survive. Lucky for you, you have the help of your friends. Team building is the name of the game here, for humans and animals.
Learn about natural selection and survival strategies, while having wild adventures all your own.
Here are some of the experiences you can expect:
- Get face to face with a few animal species that model successful physical and behavioral adaptations for survival in the wild
- Compete in interactive games designed to enhance your team building skills
- Help us all be winners by developing ideas for involvement in Conservation
- Participate in a special team building activity that only the Elephant Team can provide!
- To book a sleepover, the group minimum is 20 paid participants and the overnight fee does NOT include park admission
- Sleepovers begin check-in at 5:30 p.m. and end at 9:00 a.m. next morning
- Bring sleeping gear and wear good walking shoes (no flip flops allowed)
- Participant and health history forms to sign and return will be included in the confirmation package, as well as a parking pass with directions
- Sleepover prices, dates, times, program schedules and sleeping venues are subject to change or cancellation. Busch Gardens Reservations will contact you to reschedule to another available date or to cancel your reservation for a full refund.
- $78 per group participant, minimum 20 participants to book, one chaperone complimentary for every 10 paid participants after minimum. This fee does NOT include park admission
- Park admission for day of OR day after the overnight program is available:
$49 per student, $57 per adult chaperone (plus tax if not tax exempt)
- A $100 nonrefundable deposit is due three weeks after booking and final payment is due three weeks prior to the event date
- Tax exempt certificate required—please send in with deposit to validate price