Come join everyone’s favorite Sesame Street friends on a family-friendly Safari adventure where the rhythms of Africa are sprinkled with giggles. It’s Busch Gardens’ newest land filled with kid-size rides, cool water fun and plenty of memorable adventures.
It’s Sesame Street Safari of Fun, where imaginations run wild and there’s fun for everyone.
- Air Grover - Soar on Grover's plane through the Sahara – a junior coaster full of fun turns, mini-dives and plenty of laughter.
- The Count's Zambezi Rally - Look for The Count at this kid-size car ride that takes you on a jaunt through our desert and tribal trails – and all at your own speed.
- Zoe-patra & the Hippos of the Nile - A splashy fun flume ride with Zoe’s hippo friends that gives you a riverside glimpse of Africa – pyramids included! Minimum 36”- Maximum 56”
- Snuffy’s Elephant Romp - Fly around and around and up and down with Snuffy’s fun friends. Maximum 56” (Adult May Accompany A Child On This Attraction)
- Elmo’s Safari Go-Round - Sit atop a friendly lion, zebra or buffalo for a spin on this tribal-inspired carousel with Elmo and his friends. Maximum 56” (Adult May Accompany A Child On This Attraction)
- Rosita’s Djembe Fly-Away - Take a swing ride through the jungle with Rosita that sends you whirling above the African canopy. Maximum 42"
- Big Bird’s Whirly Birdie - It’s funny side up on Big Bird’s delightfully playful ferris wheel ride. An egg-celent ride for the small ones. Maximum 56” (Adult May Accompany A Child On This Attraction)
- Telly’s Jungle Jam - This Jungle Jam encourages your child to explore sound, shapes and shadows in this naturally engaging play area for kids of ALL abilities.
- Elmo’s Treehouse Trek - Explore Elmo’s 3-story hideaway to play hide-n-seek, discover new levels of fun and get a bird’s-eye view of our entire African play land.
- Cookie Monster’s Canopy Crawl - Cookie Monster's Canopy Crawl takes your child on a quest for fun as you climb, crawl and explore on this 3-story net climb. Maximum 56”
- Slimey’s Sahara Sand - This fun-filled, sand-filled beachy oasis is a place for kids to frolic and parents to relax in the coolest desert around.
- Oscar’s Swamp Stomp - Get your feet – and friends – wet as you stomp, splash and play in Oscar’s delightfully cool water play area.
- Bert & Ernie’s Watering Hole - Turn the kids loose in Bert and Ernie’s wildly fun water adventure filled with bubblers, geysers, jets, dumping buckets and more.
- Abby Cadabby’s Treasure Hut - A bazaar of unique items, including tons of safari treasures. They’re waiting in Abby Cadabby’s cool hut – full of Sesame Street® Safari of Fun gifts you can’t find any place else.
- Cookie Monster’s Trading Post - Looks like Cookie Monster’s quest has gone beyond food! Check out his trading post full of safari-inspired fun gifts.
- Big Bird’s 123-Smile with Me - All of your child's favorite Sesame Street® friends are here to meet and greet, share a laugh, a hug – and a photo.
- Snack-n-Getti Tribal Treats - Take time for all kinds of tasty treats to keep your energy up for more adventures!
- Sunny Day Theater - Go deep into our African land as tales of adventure come to life with the help of everyone's Sesame Street® friends – right before your very eyes.
™/© 2012 Sesame Workshop