Immelman’s. Corkscrews. Free fall drops. At Busch Gardens, we love to take your breath away.
We believe theme parks should be thrilling, so we have a great collection of roller coasters that prove the only thing better than hanging on … is letting go.
- Alpengeist®: After climbing to 195 feet, you’ll flip six times and reach speeds up to 67 mph.
- Apollo’s Chariot®: Featuring an initial drop of more than 210 feet, this award-winning hypercoaster reaches speeds of 73 mph and gives you plenty of air time.
- Griffon®: Ready to drop? You will be once you board this floorless dive coaster that features a 205 ft. drop, 90 degrees straight down.
- Loch Ness Monster®: This interlocking, double-looping coaster takes you 13 stories up before racing you down a 114-foot drop at 60 mph. This classic coaster is a registered landmark with the American Coaster Enthusiasts organization.
- Verbolten®: This multi-launch, indoor/outdoor roller coaster ends with a 88-foot drop toward the park’s Rhine River. Surprise! It also features a one-of-a-kind free fall drop.
Click here to check out our entire ride collection, including:
- Europe in the Air:This high-tech simulator ride takes you on a journey across the terrain, over the sea and through the air of iconic European landmarks.
- Curse of DarKastle: It’s a multi-sensory ride through a haunted castle packed with 3-D imagery and special effects.
- Escape from Pompeii®: We combined special theatrical effects with a major water ride, including a 5-story drop to the water.
- Mäch Tower®: Ready for a birds eye view? Mäch Tower raises you 240 feet, then drops you into a 60 mph free fall.
- Le Scoot Log Flume: If you’re looking to cool off a warm day, head to Le Scoot where a refreshing 50-foot plunge awaits.
- Roman Rapids: It’s a white-water adventure for the you and the whole family, but be prepared to be soaked by the geysers and waterfalls.