1. Connect the Android phone to sync computer.
2. With phone connected to computer, create "Ringtone" folder inside of "Media" folder in the Android drive.
3. Copy the (.m4a) AntarcticaEmpireofthePenguin.m4a file to the Ringtone folder in the Android.
4. The ringtone will now appear in the list of ringtones on your phone under general settings after disconnected from the computer. Ringtone
will appear as AntarcticaEmpireofthePenguin.
1. Launch iTunes®.
2. Double-click (.m4r) AntarcticaEmpireofthePenguin.m4r file.
The file will automatically load into your iTunes Ringtones library.
3. Connect iPhone to sync computer.
4. Under device settings, select Ringtones tab.
5. Check Sync Ringtones box and all or selected ringtones.
6. If choosing Selected Ringtones, select AntarcticaEmpireofthePenguin and sync.
7. Following iPhone sync, AntarcticaEmpireofthePenguin will appear in Settings / Sound options on iPhone.