Feel the fright all night. Get the creepy R.I.P. treatment while touring haunted houses and walking through unimaginable scare zones.
Twist and turn on high-rise roller coasters in the dark chill of the evening. And plan to meet some "creatures of the night" who specialize in making meals from the recently dead.
Here are some of the experiences you can expect:
- Enjoy—or not—frontline access to haunted houses throughout the park
- Meet a few thrilling ‘animals of the season’ close enough to give you goose bumps
- Have an interest in joining the league of HOS scaracters? Come test your own scare factor skills
- Group minimum is 20 paid participants to book a sleepover
- One complimentary chaperone for every 10 paid participants
- Sleepovers do not require park admission and park admission is NOT included
- Day of or next day park admission can be purchased at the youth group rate
- Sleepovers begin check-in at 5:30pm and end at 9am the next morning
- Bring sleeping gear and wear good walking shoes!
$78 per group participant, one chaperone complimentary for every 10 paid students