Join SeaWorld® Orlando select weekends in October for silly spooky fun at SeaWorld's Halloween Spooktacular®. Children and adults alike will be immersed in an underwater "fantasea" filled with trick-or-treating, dancing sea creatures and pumpkin fish, where kids can also create sea-themed arts and crafts.
SeaWorld's Halloween Spooktacular takes place from 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. weekends in October (3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25, and 31) and is included with park admission. Costumes are not required, but are encouraged.
- Trick or Treat - Kids can follow the special Halloween Spooktacular pathways through many different stations filled with a wide array of sweets and treats as fun loving sea creatures greet and mingle with guests. Hop aboard the Seven Seas Railway with Otto the Octopus and enjoy a whimsical train ride through Shamu's Happy Harbor®.
- Penelope's Party Zone - Located in Bayside Stadium, Penelope's Party Zone comes to life when families dance and play along to the spooky sound waves broadcasted by a live DJ, listen to spooky stories and enjoy fun activities with countless bubbles floating overhead and colorful pumpkinfish gliding beside.
- Dine with Shamu® Spooktacular Brunch - Enjoy a delicious menu of seasonal and sustainable items while sitting at a poolside table that brings you closer than ever to our majestic whales.
- Sesame Street's Countdown to Halloween - Join Count von Count, Elmo, and everyone's favorite friends from Sesame Street for the kookiest, funniest Halloween hullaballoo ever!
- Pets Ahoy - Don't miss Pets Ahoy, a comical show featuring the talents of dogs, cats, birds and other animals. This show will have a special Halloween theme during weekends in October.
Thank You To Our 2015 Halloween Spooktacular® Sponsors
Enjoy silly, spooky fun before Halloween Spooktacular with these pumpkin carving templates.