SeaWorld's Halloween Spooktacular®
Join SeaWorld® Orlando select weekends in October for silly spooky fun at SeaWorld's Halloween Spooktacular®. Children and adults alike will be immersed in an underwater "fantasea" filled with trick-or-treating, dancing sea creatures and pumpkin fish, where kids can also create sea-themed arts and crafts.
SeaWorld's Halloween Spooktacular takes place from 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. weekends in October (3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25, and 31) and is included with park admission. Costumes are not required, but are encouraged.
- Trick or Treat - Kids can follow the special Halloween Spooktacular pathways through many different stations filled with a wide array of sweets and treats as fun loving sea creatures greet and mingle with guests. Hop aboard the Seven Seas Railway with Otto the Octopus and enjoy a whimsical train ride through Shamu's Happy Harbor®.
- Penelope's Party Zone - Located in Bayside Stadium, Penelope's Party Zone comes to life when families dance and play along to the spooky sound waves broadcasted by a live DJ, listen to spooky stories and enjoy fun activities with countless bubbles floating overhead and colorful pumpkinfish gliding beside.
- Dine with Shamu® Spooktacular Brunch - Enjoy a delicious menu of seasonal and sustainable items while sitting at a poolside table that brings you closer than ever to our majestic whales.
- Sesame Street's Countdown to Halloween - Join Count von Count, Elmo, and everyone's favorite friends from Sesame Street for the kookiest, funniest Halloween hullaballoo ever!
- Pets Ahoy - Don't miss Pets Ahoy, a comical show featuring the talents of dogs, cats, birds and other animals. This show will have a special Halloween theme during weekends in October.
Thank You To Our 2015 Halloween Spooktacular® Sponsors
Enjoy silly, spooky fun before Halloween Spooktacular with these pumpkin carving templates.
Enjoy our Dine With Shamu® Halloween Spooktacular Brunch including one complimentary photo per family and a cookie decorating kit for guests 12 and under at one of SeaWorld Orlando's most immersive and memorable family dining experiences.
Enjoy a delicious menu of seasonal and sustainable items while sitting at a poolside table that brings you closer than ever to our majestic whales. Get a once-in-a-lifetime glimpse into the interactions that occur between our trainers and whales. Learn what you can do to help save valuable ocean resources and habitats by enjoying sustainable and natural foods.
Celebrate a Spooktacular Halloween at SeaWorld with The Count, Elmo, Abby, and the rest of everyone's Sesame Street friends! The Count is feeling lonely this Halloween, and it's up to you and the lovable monsters from Sesame Street to get him into the Halloween spirit. Batty bats and spooky skeletons join the fun in a song filled stage show that invites you and your family to dance, play, and sing along.
Park Location: Seaport Theater
Pass Member Benefits
SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass Members always enjoy exclusive benefits at our special events that make them even more memorable. SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass Members enjoy the following special benefits for Halloween Spooktacular:
-10% off Dine with Shamu® Halloween Spooktacular Brunch
-Reserved seating at Sesame Street's Countdown to Halloween
Current Pass Members: Login to take advantage of these special offers.
Not yet a Pass Member? Buy Your Pass Here. Or, check out how our Pass Members enjoy the perks of membership all year round.
Halloween Costume Guidelines
Halloween Costume Guidelines
- Guests 12 years old and younger may wear masks with their costumes.
- Guests 13 and older will not be allowed to wear masks or hoods in the park. Guest Relations will tag and store any masks that guests are asked to remove. The masks will be available for pick-up when exiting the park.
- All costumes are still subject to the proper dress code for the park – shirts and shoes are required, no obscenities, etc.
- Face painting is not permitted, but guests have the opportunity to get their faces painted by in-park artists.