Viva la Música®
Celebrate the food, fun, sights and sounds of Latin culture at this annual Hispanic festival for the entire family, featuring live concerts by internationally renowned Latin musical artists and savory Latin cuisine prepared by SeaWorld Orlando’s own Executive Chef, Héctor Colón.
Viva la Música is free with SeaWorld admission.
This experience is offered seasonally. To plan your day, please check our show schedule listing for the date of your visit to see available shows for that time of year.
Stay tuned for the latest information on SeaWorld's Viva la Música festival by liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter, or sign-up for our exclusive eNewsletter!
*Platinum Pass Member reserved seating is not available at this event.
**Event times, dates and talent are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- 1 oz of seasoned ground beef
- ½ oz of shredded lettuce
- 1 oz of diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of mayoketchup
- 1 empanada fried golden brown
- Slice the backside of the fried empanada shell to create a small pocket
- Scoop the seasoned ground beef into center
- Top with lettuce and diced
- Garnish with the mayoketchup