Girl Scouts: Brownies, Juniors, and Cadets
Boy Scouts: Scouts ages 10+
Explore an evening at SeaWorld® after dark and work towards earning a badge at the same time. Girl scouts and boy scouts will learn about amazing SeaWorld animals, their habitats, and conservation efforts. All or most badge requirements are completed during your evening at SeaWorld. Then wake up to join us on our behind the scenes tour where you will have an up-close encounter with stingrays, dolphins, and even touching a shark.
Scouts that participate will receive a scout sleepover patch, badge (does not apply to boy scouts), certificate of completion, a behind the scenes tour, and a complimentary t-shirt. A pizza dinner and continental breakfast will also be provided.
Girl Scouts spend the night in Sharks/Coral Reef
- Brownies will work towards the Pets Badge
- Juniors will work towards the Animal Habitats Badge
- Cadets will work towards the Night Owl Badge
Boy Scouts spend the night in Animal Conservation Connection Center
- They will complete requirements 1, 2, 4G, and 5 of the Mammal Study Merit Badge
- Blue cards will be provided
Sleepover starts at 5:30 p.m. and concludes at 9:00 a.m. the following morning.
Call 800-700-7786 to book your program.