About the Beluga Interaction Program
Put on a wet suit and wade into a truly unforgettable experience as you meet the mysterious white beluga whale in a rare up-close-and-personal encounter. SeaWorld® is one of very few places in the world where you can enter a beluga habitat for this kind of mesmerizing interaction.
Participants MUST be at least 7 years old and at least 48 inches tall. Anyone under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult who is either a paid program participant or a paid program observer.
NEW - PhotoKey Package
With this photo package, you'll receive one (1) 1-Day PhotoKey, which includes professional individual & group photos from your interaction and all the photos from your day at SeaWorld. Additional fee.
- This program is offered year-round, even when the park is closed.
- On park operating days, park admission is required and not included in your program.
- Participants MUST be at least 7 years old and at least 48 inches tall. Anyone under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult who is either a paid program participant or a paid program observer.
- Guests of participants must purchase observer tickets in order to accompany participants.
- This program is not for expectant mothers.
- Bring your swim suit, SeaWorld will provide a wetsuit for the experience.
- There is the option to purchase a photo package.
- Sunglasses and all jewelry must be removed before participants get into the water.
- Underwater cameras are not allowed.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice.
- The program fee is non-refundable; however the program will be rescheduled when possible. (Please be aware there is a $10 rescheduling fee per participant.)
- The program may be cancelled due to inclement weather. A SeaWorld representative will contact you should this occur.
- Check in by the Hat Shack, located inside the park.