Food and Beverage Policy
Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™ has clear limitations on what types of food/beverage purchased outside are allowed to be brought in to the park. Coolers are permitted, but they must be no larger than 16-quart size; large insulated bags are available for purchase at Guest Relations. For guests with special dietary requirements a limited number of unlimited access daily picnic size lockers are available for rent at the park. Two picnic areas are located at the bus drop-off area at the front of the park and guests may re-enter these areas as often as they would like during an operating day. Any pre-packaged / unopened food that is not permitted in the park will be collected at bag check and donated to Second Harvest Food Bank serving the Orlando area.
The following food and beverage items are not permitted:
- Picnic lunches or other family portion servings (such as large bags of chips great than 3 oz, sandwiches, hot dogs, slices of pizza, subs, fried chicken, etc)
- Any outside beverages except bottled water (this includes teas, sodas, alcohol, etc in any size containers)
- Glass containers of any kind are not permitted.
Coolers may contain:
- Snacks in individual serving sizes (cracker packs, bags of chips, fruit snacks, etc. that are under 3 oz)
- Bottled water
- Baby food in plastic containers
For the safety of our animals, plastic straws, balloons, and cup lids are not permitted inside Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark™.
For important information regarding food allergies, please click here.