About the Dolphin Encounter Program
For animal lovers who want an even more immersive experience, SeaWorld's Dolphin Encounter can be a dream come true. Guests will have the opportunity to touch, feed and learn hand signals that are used to communicate with bottlenose dolphins at Dolphin Cove®. This exclusive trainer-guided encoutner brings you close to dolphins without getting into the water.
Reservations start at $60*
NEW - PhotoKey Package
With this photo package, you'll receive one (1) 1-Day PhotoKey, which includes professional individual & group photos from your interaction and all the photos from your day at SeaWorld. Additional fee.
- Overall program lasts between 15 and 20 minutes (and is subject to change).
- Offered on both park operating and non-operating days.
- Children over 48" tall may participate without an adult.
- Children less than 48” tall MUST be accompanied by a paid adult participant.
- Children under 3 can be present but MAY NOT PARTICIPATE in the program.
- No loose jewelry, sunglasses, or smoking is permitted during the interaction.
- Subject to capacity limitations. Advanced reservations are recommended.
- Pricing and availability is subject to change without notice.
- Cancellations up to 48 hours before your reservation will be fully refunded.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of the program or afterwards.
- Program is subject to change and/or cancellation due to animal availability.
- Program will not be cancelled due to inclement weather; program will be offered except in the event of lightning.
- SeaWorld park admission is required but not included on operating days.