About the Penguin Interaction Program
Immerse yourself in the penguin’s environment during this 1 hour program. Following an educational briefing from one of our aviculturists, you will visit behind the scenes at Penguin Encounter, put on parkas and boots and enter the penguins’ 35 degree home. While on the snow, you will meet, greet, touch and participate in a penguin feeding.
Participants must be over the age of 7. Anyone under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Prices start at $85*
NEW - PhotoKey Package
With this photo package, you'll receive one (1) 1-Day PhotoKey, which includes professional individual & group photos from your interaction and all the photos from your day at SeaWorld. Additional fee.
*Pricing is subject to change without notice.
- If you are participating on a day that SeaWorld is open, park admission is required but not included in your program.
- Participants must be age 7 or older and at least 48" tall.
- A parent/guardian must purchase program admission and accompany participants under the age of 18.
- This program does not allow for observers.
- Anyone under the age of 18 booked without a paid adult may have their reservation cancelled. There are limited spots available and we cannot guaranteed there will be room to add the required paid adult.
- Sunglasses and all jewelry must be removed before participants enter the Penguin habitat.
- Participants must refrain from smoking.
- The program fee is non-refundable, however the program will be rescheduled when possible. (Please be aware there is a $10 rescheduling fee per participant, per change and the program will not be cancelled due to inclement weather)
- Please keep in mind if you arrive late, the program may already be in progress.