- Guests must be 54" or taller to ride.
- Mobility-impaired guests should enter through the exit and continue up the exit ramp to the unloading platform. Please see a team member for assistance with loading instructions.
- All guests, including those with disabilities or use a wheelchair must be able to transfer into and out of the ride vehicle by themselves or with the assistance of a member of their party.
- Up to 3 additional guests may accompany the guest requiring special access.
- For your safety, you should ride only if you are in good health.
- Guests who know or suspect that they may be pregnant, have high blood pressure, heart conditions, neck or back problems, recent surgery or any other impairment or medical condition that may be affected by the features of this ride or prevent the normal seating or use of the safety restraints as provided, may not ride.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting upright, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seat back and their hands, arms and legs down and inside the ride at all times.
- Guests must have the ability to hold on with one functioning hand. Guests with leg or arm amputations may be able to ride with a designated safety harness. Please see a team member for assistance.
- Guests with a leg prosthesis may not ride, guests with an arm or hand prosthesis should ensure it is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, a broken collar bone, or casts of any kind may not ride.
- Guests must have the ability to enter and exit the ride without endangering self or others.
- Not permitted on this ride.
This is a summary of Great White's ride requirements. For more information, please review the ride restriction sign located at the entrance of the ride.
See Park Accessibility Guide