About the Program
Discover the magic and beauty of killer whales, penguins, sharks and more through awesome camp activities and behind-the-scenes action.
For campers entering grades 5 to 8.
Download the Resident Camp Camper/Parent Handbook.
The camp runs 2:00 p.m. Sunday - 10:00 a.m. Friday
- June 7 - 12, June 14 - 19, June 21 - 26, June 28 - July 3
- July 5 - 10, July 12 - 17, July 19 - 24, July 26 - 31
- August 2- 7, August 9 - 14
Campers will be split into groups of 5th-6th graders and 7th-8th graders for most activities.
Dinner and Orientation
Enjoy rides and shows
Day 2 - Fish Day
Study differences between sharks and bony fish
Tour the Sharks/Coral Reef exhibit and see the aquariums from above
Touch a shark
Interact with stingrays at Ke-Re Reef in Aquatica™ San Antonio
Day 3 - Pinniped Day
Learn about pinnipeds and endangered species
Feed and observe seals and sea lions
Learn from Sea Lion trainers how we train sea lions, walruses, and otters
Day 4 - Bird Day
Learn about enrichment for macaws and other birds
Tour the Penguin Encounter®
Meet a penguin
Day 5 - Whale Day
Interact with bottle nose dolphins
View Azul and One Ocean®
Learn from trainers how we train cetaceans
The $100 deposit is non-refundable. If the balance of camp fees is paid and cancellation is necessary, the following refund will apply if written or verbal notice of cancellation is received:
- Less than FOUR weeks prior to camp session - 80% of the program fee
- Less than THREE weeks prior to camp session - 50% of the program fee
- Less than TWO weeks prior to camp session - No Refund Given
- If a camper leaves a session early or is dismissed, a refund will not be given.