About the Program
Brownies, Juniors and Cadets alike will enjoy this fun-filled evening at SeaWorld®. During our one-night Sleepover, Girl Scouts will learn about amazing SeaWorld animals, habitats and conservation, and sleep next to penguins.
Top off your stay at SeaWorld by adding a private Behind-the-Scenes Tour to your Scout sleepover. This educational tour will bring your group to areas you won't find on a SeaWorld map. Your interactive tour includes touching a shark and an up-close encounter with stingrays, dolphins and sea lions.
Call 800-700-7786 to book your program.
Download the Sleepover Confirmation Packet.
- March 21
- April 11
- May 30
- June 10
- June 27
- July 16
- July 25
- August 15
- August 22
- September 5
- November 7
- December 12
- Minimum of 5 Girl Scouts per troop required
- Participants must be at least 5 years old
- In compliance with the Girl Scout Handbook- Volunteer Essentials (pg 76) males may not sleepover, however can participate in the evening part of the program and will depart before bedtime
- $100 deposit is due two weeks after reservation is made
- Admission to the park is not included in the price of a Sleepover (however, a combo ticket is available)
- Sleepover begins at 5:30 p.m. and ends at 8 a.m. the following day
- Behind the Scenes Tour starts 8:15 a.m. and ends at 9:15 a.m. (Additional fee)
- Breakfast tacos, pizza dinner, T-shirt and Scout Sleepover patch are included
- Reservations are required and can be made by calling (800) 700-7786
- For all other questions, please contact us directly at (210) 523-3608
Sleepover (5:30 p.m.-8 a.m.):
- $80 per student
- $50 per adult
Behind the Scenes Tour (8:15-9:15 a.m.):
- $12 per person
Sleepover/Behind the Scenes Tour/Park Admission Combo:
- $118 per student
- $88 per adult
*Admission ticket can be used only the day of or the day after the sleepover program
For availability and to register, call 800-700-7786
Programs, dates, fees, and discounts are subject to change and/or cancellation.