$500 for a group of up to 25 people
SeaWorld’s Private Behind-the-scenes tour includes:
- A privately guided one hour walking tour.
- Two of the following areas:
- Behind-the-scenes of the Shark Encounter where you can touch a shark.
- Animal Care Center to learn about SeaWorld’s Rescue Program and possibly see animals currently in our care.
- Turtle Beach to feed endangered sea turtles.
- Humboldt Penguin behind-the-scenes habitat to view this threatened species.
- Easy tips on how you can help wildlife and wild places.
- Admission to SeaWorld is not included and is required.
- Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Late arrivals may miss tour components or may not be accommodated due to limited tour availability.
- Tour times, prices, and components are subject to change and availability.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are nonrefundable.
- Participants must check in at the Reservation Center 30 minutes prior to the tour time.
Private tours must be booked in advanced to guarantee a private tour guide and the best experience for your group. Call us at 1-800-25-SHAMU, press 5, to book your private tour.