Height Requirement: Children under 42” (122cm) must be accompanied by a supervising companion (14 years of age or older). Hand held infants may not ride this ride. (children must be able to walk unassisted)
Additional Information: This ride has features that may cause distress or injury to persons with pre-existing health conditions. Please consider these features in determining suitability for all riders. For your safety do not ride if you are pregnant, have motion sickness, recent surgery, or any other medical condition that might be affected by the feature of the ride.
- All guests enter through the main entrance.
- Loose items must be secured, left with a non-rider or placed in a locker. SeaWorld is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Appropriate Clothing must be worn at all times. Shoes, shirts and pants or shorts must be worn at all times, including over bathing suits.
- You must not ride if you are unable to properly use seating and safety restraints or to understand and follow safety procedures.
- To assist our guests, we encourage them to visit the Guest Relations office to obtain a list of rides they can safely ride.
Click here for our Ride Accessibility Page