Height Requirement: Guests under 56" (142 cm) must be accompanied by a supervising companion (14 years of age or older).
Additional Information: This attraction has features that may cause distress or injury to guest with pre-existing health conditions. The motion of this ride varies, sometimes requiring guest to brace for unexpected movement. Please consider these features in determining suitability for all riders. The nature of this ride requires that guests have upper body control and be capable of lifting themselves from their wheelchairs onto and off of the ride. For your safety, do not ride if you have a fear of heights and or enclosed spaces or medical condition that may be affected by the features of this ride.
- All guests enter through the main entrance. Guests with wheelchairs should enter the ride through the rear exit.
- Guest must not ride if they have any condition that prevents intended use of seating or to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Appropriate Clothing must be worn at all times. Shoes, shirts and pants or shorts must be worn at all times, including over bathing suits and guest must be dry.
- SeaWorld is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Assistance animals are welcome to enjoy this ride.
- To assist our guests, we encourage them to visit the Guest Relations office to obtain a list of rides they can safely ride.
Click here for our Ride Accessibility Page