Height Requirement: 42" (107 cm) or taller.
Additional Information: Riders of this attraction will be exposed to forces, speeds and other intense features that may cause distress or injury to persons with pre-existing health conditions. Please consider these features in determining suitability for all riders. Only guest in good health should ride this attraction. For your safety do not ride if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, motion sickness, hear, neck or back problems, sensitivity to strobe effects, recent surgery or any other medical condition that might be aggravated by the forces of this ride.
- All guests enter through the main entrance.
- You will be given the option of enjoying the Wild Arctic experience in the motion cabin or non-motion theater. The motion cabin requires that guests have upper body control and all guests, including those with disabilities or use a wheelchair must be able to transfer into and out of their wheelchair by themselves or with the assistance of a member of their party. The non-motion theater allows complete wheelchair accessibility and can accommodate several wheelchairs at a time.
- You must not ride if you are unable to properly use seating and safety restraints or to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Three point harnesses and assisted listening devices are available upon request.
- If you choose to experience Wild Arctic with your assistance animal, you will be given your own row in the cabin. If you have an assistance animal request, please see the Wild Arctic flight crew.
- Loose items must be secured, left with a non-rider or placed in a locker. SeaWorld is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Appropriate Clothing must be worn at all times. Shoes, shirts and pants or shorts must be worn at all times, including over bathing suits.
- To assist our guests, we encourage them to visit the Guest Relations office to obtain a list of rides they can safely ride.
Click here for our Ride Accessibility Page