A winter wonderland of snowmen, snowballs and family fun at SeaWorld’s Arctic Plaza! This area will feature more than 6,500 square feet of fresh snow each day and impromptu visits with SeaWorld’s arctic foxes, adding to the wintery atmosphere. SnowWorld will be open Daily Nov. 17–Jan. 6.
The SnowWorld code of conduct reads as follows:
* Please follow the direction of our attendants
* Please use caution when entering and exiting the snow area, and when walking around the deck.
* Please refrain from throwing snowballs.
* We ask that you stay off the blue snow walls
* No horseplay or shoving while visiting here at SnowWorld
* Please keep food and beverages on the deck.
* Only children 2 and under are allowed in the toddler area.
* Sledding is reserved for children between the ages of five and twelve years old.
* Sit with feet in front down the hill; no head-first sledding.
* Single riders only.
* Make sure area is clear before sliding.
By entering SnowWorld you should be aware that walking on the snow and deck involves certain inherent risks which may cause serious injury or death. By entering the SnowWorld area you accept all known and unknown risks while visiting the SnowWorld facility. Further, you release SeaWorld, and all its parent companies. Snow Magic and all of its parent companies as well as its equipment suppliers against any claims and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense you may incur.
Meet Santa in his all-new festive cottage. You will have the opportunity to take a special photo with Santa and your family. Also enjoy Christmas cookie decorating and visits from Santa’s special elves. Santa’s cottage is located outside Seaport Marketplace.
SeaWorld’s Christmas Tree of Lights
Enjoy nightly lighting of Southern California’s largest Christmas tree. SeaWorld's breathtaking 320-foot Christmas Tree of Lights has been a San Diego tradition since 1969.
Breakfast with Shamu and Santa
Breakfast with Shamu and Santa is a seasonal event happening during the weeks leading up to Christmas. Advance reservations are recommended as some seatings do sell out quickly. Find out more here.
One of the highlights of this year's celebration is having two of Santa’s reindeers-in-training vacationing in the park for the holidays. Jingles, the reindeer calf named by SeaWorld San Diego’s Facebook fans in August, will be in the expanded reindeer corral right by Santa's cottage. Jingles, along with her fellow reindeer-in-training, Winter, look forward to your visit.