Height Requirement: Guests must be 48” or accompanied by a supervising companion (14 years of age or older). Hand held infants are permitted to ride with a supervising companion (14 years of age or older).
Additional Information: This attraction has features that may cause distress or injury to guest with pre-existing health conditions. Please consider these features in determining suitability for all riders. For your safety, do not ride if you have a fear of heights and or enclosed spaces or medical condition that may be affected by the features of this ride.
- All guests enter through the main entrance.
- Guest must not ride if they have any condition that prevents intended use of seating or to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Appropriate Clothing must be worn at all times. Shoes, shirts and pants or shorts must be worn at all times, including over bathing suits and guest must be dry.
- SeaWorld is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Please follow all posted and verbal safety instructions.
- Assistance animals are welcome to enjoy this ride.
- To assist our guests, we encourage them to visit the Guest Relations office to obtain a list of rides they can safely ride.
Click here for our Ride Accessibility Page