Height Requirement: 42" (107 cm) or taller. Guests between 42” and 48” tall must be accompanied by a supervising companion (14 years of age or older) sitting beside them.
Additional Information: Riders of this attraction will be exposed to forces, speeds and other intense features that may cause distress or injury to persons with pre-existing health conditions. Please consider these features in determining suitability for all riders. Only guest in good health should ride this attraction. For your safety do not ride if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, motion sickness, heart, neck or back problems, sensitivity to strobe effects, recent surgery or any other medical condition that might be aggravated by the forces of this ride.
- All guests enter through the main queue entrance.
- All guests, including those with disabilities or use a wheelchair must be able to transfer into and out of the boat by themselves or with the assistance of a member of their party.
- Guests must be able to hold onto the center ring of the raft during the ride.
- You must not ride if you are unable to properly use seating and safety restraints or to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Assistance animals are not permitted to ride Shipwreck Rapids.
- Loose items must be secured, left with a non-rider or placed in a locker. SeaWorld is not responsible for lost or damaged items. You and your belongings will get soaked!!
- Appropriate Clothing must be worn at all times. Shoes, shirts and pants or shorts must be worn at all times, including over bathing suits.
- To assist our guests, we encourage them to visit the Guest Relations office to obtain a list of rides they can safely ride.
Click here for our Ride Accessibility Page