$500 for a group of up to 25 people
SeaWorld’s Private Behind-the-scenes tour includes:
- A privately guided one hour walking tour.
- Two of the following areas:
- Turtle Beach to feed endangered sea turtles.
- Humboldt Penguin behind-the-scenes habitat to view this threatened species.
- Easy tips on how you can help wildlife and wild places.
- Admission to SeaWorld is not included and is required.
- Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Late arrivals may miss tour components or may not be accommodated due to limited tour availability.
- Tour times, prices, and components are subject to change and availability.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are nonrefundable.
- Participants will meet their tour guide 15 minutes before the tour start time at the "Tour Patio" located next to the Reservation Center at the front of the park.
Private tours must be booked in advanced to guarantee a private tour guide and the best experience for your group. Call us at 619-225-4201, to book your private tour.
Individuals with disabilities who require special accommodations for the tour are requested to provide two (2) weeks’ notice of their need for accommodation. SeaWorld will attempt to satisfy requests received less than two (2) weeks in advance, to the extent it can do so within the time provided. Please visit the Contact Us page to submit your request.