Take a journey into the fascinating world of animals and their habitats. Every day presents new opportunities to investigate the mysteries of the animal world; from some of the smallest to the very largest of creatures.
Make the acquaintance of two-legged and four-legged species, from rainbow-colored lorikeets to towering giraffes and a baby rhino.
Grade appropriate curriculum is available for grades 4-5, 6-8, and 9-12.
Zoo Journeys Resident Camp is a 2-night camp that starts at 12pm the first day of camp and end at 10am the last day of camp. Busch Gardens Group Resident Camps are fully chaperoned camps that are housed primarily in our onsite, secure dormitory, Mzinga Lodge, and include the following amenities:
- 2 Camp T-shirts and a water bottle
- Daily meals, snacks & drinks
- Transportation between Busch Gardens® and Tampa International Airport (TPA)
- Complimentary admission to Busch Gardens following the last day of camp
Here are just some of the experiences you can expect:
- Visit giant tortoises and offer nectar to lorikeets
- Explore Edge of Africa® through an interactive scavenger hunt
- Hand-feed giraffes on a safari across the Serengeti Plain
- Encounter reptilian rarities such as American alligators, a giant python and native snakes
- Enjoy all the amazing rides, shows and attractions of Busch Gardens® Tampa and Adventure Island®
$270 per participant, 20 participant minimum, 1 chaperone complimentary per 10 paid participants.