Kids aren't the only ones having fun at the zoo!
These just-for-teachers nights will allow you to network with educators from around the state, share ideas and brainstorm a plan of action that encourages students to get involved. Busch Gardens' Education staff facilitates standards-based, interdisciplinary activities and provides take-home curriculum.
As the lights go down, come with us to investigate the park after dark. See firsthand the amazing transformation of nocturnal species—and visit a few animals with some very special traits face-to-face.
Zookeeper for a Night
Zookeeper for a Night offers a unique opportunity to see what goes into caring for over 12,000 animals in a world-class zoo first-hand. This special sleepover incorporates behind-the-scenes activities to explore the concepts of animal behavior, exotic veterinary medicine, conservation education, nutrition and enrichment.
- Sleepovers do not require park admission and park admission is NOT included
- Day of or next day park admission can be purchased prior to event
- Lodging will be at one of our secure, on-site venues at Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay
- Sleepovers include dinner & breakfast, plus a camp T-shirt and water bottle for each participant
- Sleepovers begin with check-in at 5:30 p.m. and end at 9 a.m. the next morning
- Bring sleeping gear and wear good walking shoes!
- Busch Gardens will call guests if Event is cancelled due to weather or if minimum registration is not met
$68 per participant; 10% pass member discount.