Introduce your students to things they’ve only seen in books with this fun-filled learning adventure.
Take a walk on the wild side of Education! Connect with Next Generation Sunshine State Standards and exceed your students’ expectations with a one-of-a-kind educational experience you will only find at Busch Gardens® Zoo School.
Explore the world of great apes at Myombe Reserve, journey through the rainforest during our exclusive “One Wild World” Wildlife Theater Presentation, and enjoy a self-guided tour of animal-focused areas of Busch Gardens.
Zoo School is a self-guided experience to explore the wild side of Busch Gardens designed to fit within your school day from 9:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Before your visit, you’ll receive supplemental materials, including standards-based activities to guide you through animal exhibits and help you make the most of your day. At Zoo School, you and your class will:
- Explore animal-focused areas of the park while engaging your students in self-guided activities provided by Busch Gardens.
- Be immersed in an innovative, 30-minute Wildlife Theater Presentation complete with animal and audience interactions.
- Take a quick break to enjoy lunch. Students, teachers and chaperones are welcome to bring their lunches or purchase them at a restaurant in the park.
- Compare our adaptations with the primates that reside at The Myombe Reserve through hands-on activities exclusive to the Zoo School experience.
Zoo School K-5 connects with following Next Generation Sunshine State Standards and National State Standards:
Amp up the adventure by adding a Discovery Program, School on the Serengeti, or Stay and Play park admission to your Zoo School Day! Due to the educational focus of the program, rides, shows and attractions are not included in the Zoo School Experience.
Students: Starting at $8 each
- Classroom Teachers: one FREE per classroom
- One Chaperone per 15 paid students: FREE
- Additional Chaperones: $15 each
*Chaperones are required for school field trips. Maximum number of chaperones (INCLUDING teachers, free and paying chaperones) is ONE per FOUR students.
All pricing and programs are subject to change and availability.