Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay Media Room
Welcome to the Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Media Room, an online portal providing information for newsgathering media.
Media Admissions Policy
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is proud to offer a news media admission policy which enables working media to become familiar with the destination's various feature opportunities. We extend tickets as a professional courtesy and consider requests on a case-by-case basis based upon news outlet, market, and reach through traditional and social channels.
- Qualifying media may request two (2) single-day tickets to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay once per calendar year.
- Requests must be received at least 5 days prior to the intended visit date; day of requests will not be accepted.
- All fields in the request form must be filled out. Forms that are incomplete will automatically be denied.
- Tickets will only be considered for those in news-gathering positions. Examples include:
- Print/Online- Editors, Reporters, Photojournalists, Publishers, Managing/Assignment Editors and Freelance Writers;
- Broadcast/Radio- News Producers, News Directors/Assistant Directors, Reporters, Managing/Assignment/Planning Editors, News Writers, Online/Web Producers, Videographers, Photojournalists and Meteorologists;
- Social Media- Travel Bloggers, Family Bloggers, Theme Park Bloggers and Social Influencers.
- We are unable to provide admission to those not employed in a news-gathering role, such as sales, promotions, programing, clerical/administrative, graphic arts, engineering or public relations/communications staff.
- Due to the popularity of certain events and time frames, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will not be able to provide media passes during certain times of the year.
For working media on a deadline during business hours (Monday – Friday; 9 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.), please contact our office at 813-987-5090 to ensure your inquiry is flagged.
AFTER HOURS: If you are media on deadline outside of normal business hours please call 813-944-7124.