Exploration invites discovery and this camp offers it all; from getting closer than you've ever been to exotic animals to making unforgettable memories along the way.
Looking for new opportunities to investigate the mysteries of the animal kingdom? Uncover the inner workings of a premier zoo and meet the professionals that keep it running smoothly.
Animal Adventures Resident Camp is a 3-night camp that starts at 12pm the first day of camp and end at 10am the last day of camp. Busch Gardens® Group Resident Camps are fully chaperoned camps that are housed primarily in our onsite, secure dormitory, Mzinga Lodge, and include the following amenities:
- 2 Camp T-shirts and a water bottle
- Daily meals, snacks & drinks
- Transportation between Busch Gardens and Tampa International Airport (TPA)
- Complimentary admission to Busch Gardens following the last day of camp
Here are just some of the experiences you can expect:
- Truck across the Serengeti Plain® to meet giraffes, zebra and antelope galore
- Create animal enrichments in the Zoo Nutrition Center
- Observe an animal procedure in the Animal Care Center
- Encounter hippos, lions, hyenas and more
- Enjoy amazing rides, shows and attractions at Busch Gardens® and Adventure Island®