Join us for an action-packed evening either the night before or the night of Physics Day.
The Physics Day Sleepover is designed to extend Physics Day activities into the evening, 6:00 p.m.- 9:00 a.m. The overnight fee is an add-on price separate from Physics Day admission.
The sleepover fee includes a T-shirt, water bottle, pizza dinner and continental breakfast next morning. Stay overnight in a secure onsite housing facility.
Here are some of the experiences you can expect:
- An exclusive peak behind the scenes at one of your favorite coasters with time to ride on select coasters after-hours
- Trek through the zoo—after dark—to observe a few of Africa’s finest examples of specialized adaptations
- Meet a few select animal species to model physics principals through action
- Group minimum is 20 paid participants to book a sleepover
- One complimentary chaperone for every 10 paid participants
- Sleepovers do not require park admission and park admission is NOT included
- Day of or next day park admission can be purchased at the youth group rate
- Sleepovers begin check-in at 5:30 p.m. and end at 9:00 a.m. the next morning
- Bring sleeping gear and wear good walking shoes!
- December 1: Arrive at 5:45 p.m. for the sleepover event, then join Physics Day activities the next day at 9:00 a.m.
- December 2: At the end of the Physics Day, meet at a pre-designated location at 5:30 p.m. Check out 9:00 a.m. December 3rd.