EXPERIENCES AT THE PARK
From family-friendly animal encounters and crafts to festival games and live entertainment, the Busch Gardens® Food & Wine Festival is filled with exciting experiences around the park that pair perfectly with your culinary adventures.
Marvel at larger-than-life topiaries that capture the excitement of spring throughout Busch Gardens®. Each horticulture masterpiece is a living work of art, including:
- NEW! Darwin the Orangutan in Bird Gardens, near Kangaloom plaza
- Spirit of Spring in Bird Gardens, near Xcursions
- Mugambi the Lion at the park entrance, near the main tram stop
- Topiarazzi in front of gate plaza
- Kanburi Pit Viper in Gwazi Plaza
- Octopus' Garden in the lagoon outside Garden Gate Cafe
- Commerson’s Dolphin outside Garden Gate Cafe
- Sea Turtles outside Garden Gate Cafe
- Elmo, Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch on the Bird Gardens walkway
- Wooloomooloo and Coogee Kangaroo and Joey in Gwazi Plaza
- Butterfly Giants in Bird Gardens, near Sesame Street® Safari of Fun
Enjoy your favorite festival games with a rustic wine-inspired twist, including a wine bottle ring toss, wine glass cork toss and more.