Everyone eats free this season at Busch Gardens ® Williamsburg. Book your Everyone Eats Free hotel package and stay at one of our carefully selected hotel properties in Williamsburg and receive one FREE meal with each paid ticket PLUS admission to Colonial Williamsburg. Make your next vacation one to remember with plenty of thrilling rides, unique dining experiences and living history. If you're traveling with young children, don't forget to check out our KIDsiderate ® website for helpful tips and resources.
Please check the Busch Gardens operating schedule when planning your getaway.
Located in the heart of Williamsburg’s Historic Triangle, experience the World’s Most Beautiful Theme Park with lush landscaping and authentic European themed villages. Travel across Europe without the expense of a flight and taste traditional foods you may not find at your typical theme park. Then, explore an 18th-century city and immerse yourself in history at Colonial Williamsburg, the world's largest living history museum.
Everyone Eats Free Package PLUS Colonial Williamsburg Includes:
• Minimum one-night stay at a Busch Gardens Preferred or Partner Hotel in Williamsburg, VA
• Admission to Busch Gardens Christmas Town and Colonial Williamsburg
• Vacation ticket is valid for up to three consecutive calendar days
• Package available during select dates Nov. 24, 2017 - Jan. 1, 2018
• One FREE meal* with each paid ticket
• * (1) Meal includes (1 entrée & 1 non-alcoholic
• Meals are only redeemable at Busch Gardens Williamsburg Christmas Town
• Children 2 and under do not require a ticket
A Reason for Every Season
Invade uncharted territory on InvadR ™, a new wooden roller coaster that features a 74-foot drop and nine airtime hills. Cool off this summer as you float down one of our lazy rivers or relax beneath the shade of a cabana at Water Country USA. Then, check out a dazzling live show at Busch Gardens, such as All For One ™, which lights up the night sky at the open-air Royal Palace Theatre. Join us as the leaves start to change in the fall and enjoy the seasonal décor during the day and a spine-chilling night of scares at Howl-O-Scream ®.