Welcome to the SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark and Discovery Cove Media Room.
This section of our website is designed for working journalists. The park’s communications team is eager to work with members of the media. We hope you find this section of our website useful.
Media Admission Policy
SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando is proud to offer a news media admission policy which enables working media to become familiar with the destination's various feature opportunities. We extend tickets as a professional courtesy and consider requests on a case-by-case basis based upon news outlet and market through traditional and social channels. This courtesy is extended to active members of the news media only, not retired personnel.
- Qualifying media may request two (2) single-day tickets to either SeaWorld Orlando or Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark once per calendar year.
- Requests must be received at least 72 hours prior to the intended visit date; requests made in advance will be reviewed two weeks prior to the requested visit date. All requests will receive a response from SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando regardless of outcome.
- Tickets will only be considered for those in news-gathering positions. Examples include:
Print/Online- Editors, Reporters, Photojournalists, Publishers, Managing/Assignment Editors and Freelance Writers;
Broadcast/Radio- News Producers, News Directors/Assistant Directors, Reporters, Managing/Assignment/Planning Editors, News Writers, Online/Web Producers, Photojournalists and Meteorologists;
Social Media- Travel Bloggers, Family Bloggers, Theme Park Bloggers and Social Influencers.
- We are unable to provide admission to those not employed in a news-gathering role, such as sales, promotions, programing, clerical/administrative, graphic arts, engineering or public relations/communications staff.
- Due to the popularity of certain events and time frames, SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando will not be able to provide media passes during certain times of the year including December 22 - January 2.
||For information on Community Relations and Ticket Donations, please click here.