Are you passionate about penguins? Go behind the scenes with us at Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin® on this approximately 45-minute walking tour to hear from our animal experts about what it takes to care for these unique birds. Plus, get a rare opportunity to interact with and touch a penguin.
To purchase your tour today, just click 'Select' on the right. Pricing may vary by season, check specific date for actual price.
Before you leave Antarctica, don't forget to experience the exhilaration of Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin®, where you can journey through the majestic grandeur of the South Pole through the eyes of a penguin named Puck. You can even skip the line with Quick Queue Unlimited!
||Pass Members save 10%. Log in to the Pass Member website to book online or by calling 407-545-5550.
- SeaWorld admission is required and not included in tour price.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children under 3 are free but require a tour reservation.
- Participants are required to check in at the Information & Reservations Counter, inside the park, at least 30 minutes prior to the tour start time if any changes to their reservation are necessary.
- Late arrivals may miss tour components or may not be accommodated due to limited tour availability.
- Tour times, prices and components are subject to change and availability.
- Small groups will be combined to form a tour group of about 12 guests.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice are non-refundable.
- This tour is fully accessible; but please be aware that the penguin habitat is approximately 30 degrees F and that the pathways in the area may be wet and challenging for some people to navigate.
- Individuals with disabilities who require special accommodations for the tour are requested to provide two (2) weeks’ notice of their need for accommodation. SeaWorld will attempt to satisfy requests received less than two (2) weeks in advance, to the extent it can do so within the time provided. Please visit the Contact Us page to submit your request.