Are you passionate about penguins? Go behind the scenes with us at Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin® on this approximately 45-minute walking tour to hear from our animal experts about what it takes to care for these unique birds. Plus, get a rare opportunity to interact with and touch a penguin.
To purchase your tour today, just click 'Select' on the right. Seasonal pricing starts at $59 ages 10 and up, $39 ages 3-9 plus tax.
Before you leave Antarctica, don't forget to experience the exhilaration of Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin®, where you can journey through the majestic grandeur of the South Pole through the eyes of a penguin named Puck. You can even skip the line with Quick Queue Unlimited!
Book online to save time and guarantee a spot; they sell out fast!
Pass Members save 10% by booking online or by calling 1-888-800-5447!
- Participants must check in at the Information & Reservations Counter at least 30 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- Please be aware that the penguin habitat is approximately 30 degrees F and that the pathways in the area may be wet and challenging for some people to navigate.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Small groups will be combined to form a tour group of about 12 guests.
- Children under 3 are free but need a tour reservation.
- Late arrivals may miss tour components or may not be accommodated due to limited tour availability.
- Tour times, prices and components are subject to change and availability.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are non-refundable.
- SeaWorld admission is required, but not included.
- Individuals with disabilities who require special accommodations for the tour are requested to provide two (2) weeks’ notice of their need for accommodation. SeaWorld will attempt to satisfy requests received less than two (2) weeks in advance, to the extent it can do so within the time provided. Please visit the Contact Us page to submit your request.