Separate shark fact from fiction as you explore their incredible diversity and design. Dare to peer down into our 700,000-gallon aquarium to discover how we care for these perfect predators. Then, touch a small shark and find out why these ancient species need our help now more than ever.
||Pass Members save 10%. Log in to the Pass Member website to book online or by calling 407-545-5550.
- SeaWorld admission is required and not included in tour price.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children under 3 are free but require a tour reservation.
- Participants are required to check in at the Information & Reservations Counter, inside the park, at least 30 minutes prior to the tour start time if any changes to their reservation are necessary.
- Late arrivals may miss tour components or may not be accommodated due to limited tour availability.
- Small groups will be combined to form a tour group of about 12 guests.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice are non-refundable.
- Please be aware, to fully participate in this tour, guests are required to climb and descend two, long sets of stairs.
- Individuals with disabilities who require special accommodations for the tour are requested to provide two (2) weeks’ notice of their need for accommodation. SeaWorld will attempt to satisfy requests received less than two (2) weeks in advance, to the extent it can do so within the time provided. Please visit the Contact Us page to submit your request.