Your voyage begins as an expert tour guide navigates your group through SeaWorld® sharing insider tips and educational tidbits along the way. It will be smooth sailing as your guide charts the course for a six-hour experience. Your guided itinerary includes:
- Reserved seats to three of our amazing shows: One Ocean®, Blue Horizons®, and Sea Lion High®
- Feeding rays and sea lions
- All Day Dining Deal -- includes a variety of food and drinks at our park restaurants (see All Day Dining Deal for details)
- Quick Queue® Unlimited -- your front-of-the-line access to Manta®, Kraken®, Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin®, Journey to Atlantis®, Wild Arctic®, TurtleTrek® and Sky Tower before and after your guided tour.
To receive full benefit of your Quick Queue® Unlimited and All Day Dining Deal, we recommend that you arrive and check in for your tour as early as park opening at 9:00am.
Pricing may vary by season, check specific date for actual price.
To purchase your tour today, click 'Select' under the Add to Cart section on the right. Seasonal pricing starting at $79 ages 10 and up, $59 ages 3-9.
Note: Small groups will be combined to form a tour group of about 12 guests. Looking for a private tour? Your group can enjoy a seven hour guided tour with its own private tour guide, Preferred Parking, a fine-dining meal at Sharks Underwater Grill and all of the above VIP tour benefits when you purchase a Private VIP Tour.
To receive full benefit of your Quick Queue Unlimited and All Day Dining Deal it is recommended that you arrive and check in for your tour as early as park opening at 9:00 am.
Book online to save time and guarantee a spot; they sell out fast!
Pass Members save 10% by booking online or by calling 1-888-800-5447!
- Admission to SeaWorld is not included and is required.
- This is a six-hour walking, guided tour of SeaWorld.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children under 3, are free but need a tour reservation.
- Small groups will be combined to form a tour group of about 12 guests.
- Participants must check in the park’s Information and Reservation counter at least 30 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- Late arrivals may miss tour components or may not be accommodated due to limited tour availability.
- Tour times, prices and components are subject to change and availability.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are non-refundable.
- Are you looking for a private tour? Please call our Contact Center at 1-888-800-5447 and ask us about our exclusive Private VIP Tours.
- Individuals with disabilities who require special accommodations for the tour are requested to provide two (2) weeks' notice of their need for accommodation. SeaWorld will attempt to satisfy requests received less than two (2) weeks in advance, to the extent it can do so within the time provided. Please visit the Contact Us page to submit your request.