Join us for a unique experience behind the scenes at Wild Arctic and get up close to animals such as harbor seals, beluga whales and a walrus. Talk to the experts who care for amazing animals, experience hands-on animal interactions and see for yourself what makes these frigid friends so fascinating.
Starting at $59 ages 8 and up. To purchase your program today, click 'Select' under the Add to Cart section on the right. Pricing may vary by season, check specific date for actual price.
||Pass Members save 10%. Log in to the Pass Member website to book online or by calling 1-888-800-5447!
Please be aware that shoes may get wet during portions of this tour.
Book online to save time and guarantee a spot; they sell out fast!
- Admission to SeaWorld is not included and is required.
- All participants must be 8 years of age. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Due to animal safety, no personal belongings including phones and cameras are permitted on this program. Complimentary lockers will be provided.
- Small groups will be combined to form a tour group of about 12 guests.
- Late arrivals may miss tour components or may not be accommodated due to limited tour availability.
- In order to ensure everyone’s safety, participants must be able to comprehend safety-instructions in English.
- Tour times, prices and components are subject to change and availability.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are nonrefundable.
- Please be aware that the water in the beluga whale habitat is 55 degrees F. and the pathways in the area may be wet and challenging for some people to traverse.
- Professional photographers may photograph program participants and select animal interactions. These photos will be available for purchase.
- Participants must check in the park’s Information and Reservation counter at least 30 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- Individuals with disabilities who require special accommodations for the tour are requested to provide two (2) weeks' notice of their need for accommodation. SeaWorld will attempt to satisfy requests received less than two (2) weeks in advance, to the extent it can do so within the time provided. Please visit the Contact Us page to submit your request.