Want to know what goes on at SeaWorld® when the park is not open to the public? Here is your chance to have the greatest, most exclusive, all-day hands-on experience there is. On this all day guided tour, you will:
- Learn the basics of animal training at SeaWorld.
- Touch a Beluga Whale.
- Put on a wet suit, enter the water, and have an up close encounter with bottlenose dolphins.
- Meet and greet a penguin at our Penguin Encounter.
- Touch stingrays and a shark.
- Have a meet and greet with an Animal Ambassador.
- Go behind the scenes at SeaWorld and learn how we care for our animals.
- A box lunch will be provided. (Please contact us if you have dietary concerns)
Here are some important things you should know……
- This tour is only offered on non-operating days.
- All participants must be 6 years or older and 48 inches tall.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paid adult. (A parent/guardian must purchase admission and accompany participants under the age of 18).
- Please keep in mind if you arrive late your program may already be in progress. This tour meets at 8:30 a.m. and starts at 8:45a.m.
- You will need to bring a swimsuit for the Interaction Program
- You will also have many photo opportunities so don’t forget your camera!
- This is a walking tour.
- This tour is only offered on days the park is closed.
- Reservations are required and must be made 48 hours in advance.
- Reservation cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance or total payment will be forfeited.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Schedule is subject to change without notice.
Individuals with disabilities who require special accommodations for the tour are requested to provide two (2) weeks’ notice of their need for accommodation. SeaWorld will attempt to satisfy requests received less than two (2) weeks in advance, to the extent it can do so within the time provided. Please visit the Contact Us page to submit your request.
- 8:30 a.m. - Check in
- 8:45 p.m. - Start tour
- 9:00 a.m. – Zoological tour (including shark touch)
- 9:45 a.m. - Shamu Stadium
- 10:15am- Bottlenose Dolphin Touch
- 11:00 a.m. – Dolphin Interaction Program
- 11:45 a.m. - Lunch (Jason's Deli)
- 12:30 p.m. – Feed stingrays
- 1:30 p.m. – Meet a sea lion
- 2:00 p.m. – Meet an Animal Ambassador
- 3:00 p.m. - Meet a penguin
- 3:45 p.m. - End tour
*Schedule is subject to change without notice
Directions to your check in location:
- From Loop 410 West- take Highway 151 West to SeaWorld Exit.
- Following signs you will turn onto Westover Hills Blvd towards the McDonalds continue straight on Westover Hills Blvd until you reach the Main Entrance (Main Gates will be closed)
- Turn Left on Ellison Dr.
- Turn Right on onto Military Drive (first stop light)
- Continue straight through one stop sign (SeaScape).
- At the second stop sign, turn right (right only) at the sign which says Administration, Receiving and Human Resources.
- Drive down the hill until you reach the security gate.
- Continue through the first gate and in to the parking lot.
- Head to Main Security once you have parked