Have you ever been curious about what goes on at SeaWorld® when it's not open to the public? Visit us during the off season for an exclusive look at life behind-the-scenes for the amazing animals that live here. If you plan to visit San Antonio in the fall or winter season, be sure to include SeaWorld in your plans for an incredible learning experience.
During the Seafari Tour guests will have the opportunity visit our Zoological support area, Discovery Point, feed sea lions and visit the Penguin Encounter®. The tour is from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and is available by reservation only. Please call 210-523-3608 if you have any questions regarding this program.
Here are some important things you should know……
- This tour is only offered on non-operating days.
- This is a 3 hour walking tour.
- This tour is recommended for guests ages 8 and older,
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Reservations are required and must be made 48 hours in advance.
- Reservation cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance or total payment will be forfeited.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Schedule is subject to change without notice.
Directions to your check in location:
- From Loop 410 West- take Highway 151 West to SeaWorld Exit.
- Following signs you will turn onto Westover Hills Blvd towards the McDonalds continue straight on Westover Hills Blvd until you reach the Main Entrance (Main Gates will be closed)
- Turn Left on Ellison Dr.
- Turn Right on onto Military Drive (first stop light)
- Continue straight through one stop sign (SeaScape).
- At the second stop sign, turn right (right only) at the sign which says Administration, Receiving and Human Resources.
- Drive down the hill until you reach the security gate.
- Continue through the first gate and in to the parking lot.
- Head to Main Security once you have parked