About the Ride
Cool down in the spray of your circular raft as it bobs and bounces through the unexpected twists, turns and drop-offs on this truly “crazy river.” What’s loco you ask? You’ll find out when you experience more than a little spray as you near the waterfall!
- Watch your step when stepping on the turntable at Rio Loco
- Watch out for the waterfall at Rio Loco, it's tricky, you never know who will end up under it!
- Shirts and Shoes are required on all coasters
- Shoes are required on all rides
- Beat the lines, ride the water rides early
- Bypass the lines, take advantage of Quick Queue!
- Loose articles are not permitted on the coasters, they can be left with a non-rider or in a locker for $1.00
- For ride accessibility questions, visit Guest Services or a ride supervisor for a Ride Accessibility Sheet
- Guests must be 42" or taller to ride.
- Mobility-impaired guests should enter through the gate to the left of the main entrance by the Rio Grille. Please wait for a team member to assist in loading.
- All guests, including those with disabilities or use a wheelchair must be able to transfer into and out of the boat by themselves or with the assistance of a member of their party.
- Up to 5 additional guests may accompany the guest requiring special access.
- For your safety, you should ride only if you are in good health.
- Guests who know or suspect that they may be pregnant, have high blood pressure, heart conditions, neck or back problems, recent surgery or any other impairment or medical condition that may be affected by the features of this ride or prevent the normal seating or use of the safety restraints as provided, may not ride.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting upright, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seat back and their hands, arms and legs down and inside the ride at all times.
- Guests must have the ability to hold on with one functioning hand and brace with one functioning leg.
- Guests with leg or arm prosthesis should ensure it is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, or broken collar bone may not ride.
- Guests must have the ability to enter and exit the ride without endangering self or others.
- Service animals are permitted if they can comfortably fit on the floor of the boat and do not pose a safety risk to themselves or another rider.
This is a summary of Rio Loco's ride requirements. For more information, please review the ride restriction sign located at the entrance of the ride.
See Park Accessibility Guide