About the Ride
Introduce young adventurers to the excitement and fun of coaster rides with kid-sized thrills provided by one of the smaller members of the Shamu family. You’ll enjoy sharing the ride, too!
- Shirts and Shoes are required on all coasters
- Shoes are required on all rides
- Beat the lines, ride the water rides early
- Bypass the lines, take advantage of Quick Queue!
- Loose articles are not permitted on the coasters, they can be left with a non-rider or in a locker for $1.00
- For ride accessibility questions, visit Guest Services or a ride supervisor for a Ride Accessibility Sheet
- Guests must be a minimum of 38" to ride.
- Children between 38"-41" must be accompanied by a supervising companion at least 14 years or older.
- Mobility-impaired guests should enter through the exit and continue up the exit ramp to the unloading platform. Please see a team member for assistance with loading instructions.
- All guests, including those with disabilities or use a wheelchair must be able to transfer into and out of the ride vehicle by themselves or with the assistance of a member of their party.
- One additional guest may accompany the guest requiring special access.
- For your safety, you should ride only if you are in good health.
- Guests who know or suspect that they may be pregnant, have high blood pressure, heart conditions, neck or back problems, recent surgery or any other impairment or medical condition that may be affected by the features of this ride or prevent the normal seating or use of the safety restraints as provided, may not ride.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting upright, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seat back and their hands, arms and legs down and inside the ride at all times.
- Guests must have the ability to hold on with one functioning hand and brace with one functioning leg.
- Guests with leg or arm prosthesis should ensure it is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or casts that extend over the elbow or above the knee may not ride.
- Guests must have the ability to enter and exit the ride without endangering self or others.
- Service animals are not permitted on this ride..
This is a summary of Shamu Express' ride requirements. For more information, please review the ride restriction sign located at the entrance of the ride.
See Park Accessibility Guide