About the Program
Create family memories that will last a lifetime. For anyone who loves animals, a SeaWorld® Sleepover just might be the most exciting and unforgettable overnight experience you can share with your family.
Celebrate Spring Break, Easter, Memorial day, Independence Day, Labor day, and Thanksgiving with us. Join us in festive activities to celebrate these occasions all while getting an up-close experience of our park. Sleep overnight in front of our Penguin Encounter. These programs will include a dinner, breakfast, and camp T-shirt.
Download the Sleepover Confirmation Packet.
- March 12
- May 28
- June 18
- July 2
- August 13
- September 3
- November 26
- December 17
- These programs will include a dinner, breakfast, and camp t-shirt
- Sleepover starts at 5:30 PM and ends at 9:30 AM the following day
- No discounts apply. Price does not include next day park admission
- Programs, dates, and fees are subject to change and/or cancellation
- For all other questions, please contact us directly at 210-523-3608
- $150 for 2 participants (adult and child)
- Additional participants are $50 each
Rescheduling and Cancellations
- If cancellation for the participants occurs between 2-4 weeks prior to session, then a $10 cancellation fee will be applied per participant cancelling, $80 will be reimbursed.
- If cancellation for the participants occurs less than 2-weeks preceding the session, then 50% of each paid participant is reimbursed OR participant may rebook to an open session within same calendar year.
- If a cancellation occurs the day of your program then there will be no reimbursement.